[PD] [Csnd] Writing subpatch contents

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:53:00 CET 2007

On Nov 19, 2007 5:51 PM, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> Hallo,
> Maybe you can script something with "select all" "copy and paste", but
> did you try to use one of the saving systems like [sssad] to save
> parameters? I don't know what exactly is in your subpatches, but I'm
> pretty sure [sssad] can be made to save it. (taking my mouth quite full
> here ;)

Thanks again, I'll check it out.
I discovered that the message [; pd-abstraction.pd menuclose 1( closes
abstraction.pd with no warning message, btw.  I'm curious what other
hidden messages I can discover peeking through code.  Quite likely
half the workarounds I cobbled together when first learning Pd were
unnecessary.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com