[PD] who is using [entry]?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Nov 20 05:29:18 CET 2007

I plan to support all of the Tk key symbols in that [key( message
but I haven't found an easy way to do that yet.  Here's the list of
symbols used for keys in Tcl/Tk:

http://tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TkCmd/keysyms.htm

Basically, in Tcl, I need a way to insert the character using the key
symbol.

.hc

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/