[PD] tabread4~~

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:47:06 CET 2007

Uhm, just the fact that the majority of musicians don't even know what
topology is, yet their music still sounds great, is enough for me to
believe your conjecture. All this maths talk reminds me about why I've
started playing a lot more guitar and focusing on
content/lyrics/melody in music.

You can get lost in the mathematics and never be able to communicate
with an audience of anyone but geeks (self included). Music is
communication, so as musicians we have a responsibility to communicate
in a language that is understood by our audiences.

Of course, if you want to be bitter and elitist and feel that the
audience needs to take a complex analysis class to 'get' your
music...but the ladies still dance more to a hard hitting beat or a
good ol' melody.

~Kyle

--
-----