[PD] pdpedia : OSCroute vs routeOSC. pictures and infobox.

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:54:50 CET 2007

hi,
there is kind of a naming convention, that when two objects of different
libraries have the same name then we write the libraryname in
parantheses. like "routeOSC (oscx)" there are a lot of objects that need
disambiguation pages. one is http://wiki.puredata.info/en/counter. or
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/list-abs.

the second problem is because you are using the english names for the
infobox (name instead of Nom), I think that was an error during import.
and you want change the script for the import and do it again... or
change the template for the infobox.
http://wiki.puredata.info/fr/Mod%C3%A8le:Infobox_Classe_d%27objets

the infobox also has to delete [[Image:{{{Image d'exemple}}}|200px| ]]
and replace it with {{{example_image}}} (or Image d'exemple)) test it
before, to see if it supports spaces.

marius.