[PD] tabread4~~

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:50:31 CET 2007

I can see how what I said may have been interpreted as being against
the discussion, which I'm not. This list is a place for all sorts of
dorkiness and that's fine.

I suppose my comment was leakage of some of my thoughts about my own
musical production and how ultimately burned-out I've become from
over-intellectualized sound design. My main concern is that when
people get so far into "mathematizing" music there is an emotional
connection that is severed and everything sounds like it was made by
Vulcans.

Nothing against brainy music, but it just seems that there's sometimes
too much head and not enough heart in the computer music scene.

Carry on,

~Kyle

--
-----