[PD] question about antialiased canvas on pd-extended osx release

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:24:38 CET 2007

Greetings all,

This is perhaps a bit OT, but I was wondering if the same appearance is
reproducible on Linux as far as the antialiasing of the object boxes,
connector rectangles, cords, and cord colors are concerned? The pd-extended
osx looks IMHO a lot cleaner (I've been running antialiased fonts for a
while now on Linux but having cords and objects also antialiased would
really add to the overall experience).

Many thanks!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology, CCTAD, CHCI, CS and Art (by courtesy)
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Virginia Tech
Dept. of Music - 0240
Blacksburg, VA 24061
(540) 231-6139