[PD] pdpedia in spanish (castellano)

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:02:46 CET 2007

I don't really know about editing content... have you already tried to do it?
maybe you need to get admin rights, start by creating an account...
maybe hans can shed some light on this?
About the list of already edited objects maybe we could keep one, I
don't know if there is a way of automating that.
Also, do we want to check each others translations?

best,

Jaime

--
Jaime E Oliver LR