[PD] performance on osX

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Thu Nov 22 20:57:28 CET 2007

hello,
thanks all for your answer.
yes, switching to jack improve performance, but it still not as good as in linux (i use oss).

i was able to use this computer for 2 days (it's not mine), so now i can't make more test.
i did not have time to install a newer version of tcltk. does pd-extended (nightly build) use standard version of tk, or a better one? (using nightly build did not change anything)

Derek : do you know if this performance problem happend only with pd, or also with other software?

thanks
Cyrille