[PD] SDIF

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 22:39:00 CET 2007

i'm getting ready to package an external i wrote for reading SDIF files, but
it still has a couple bugs that i need to work out.  What uses would you
have with SDIF?  Personally, I use the 1TRC spectral analysis files from
SPEAR, synthesizing them in pd.  This has been working well for me, but I'm
sure that many more bugs will come up when the external is used for other
purposes.  I'm willing to work them out though..

I'll post to the list once I finally have a package
rich