[PD] problem loading pidip

Rodrigo Treviño-Frenk furenku at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 02:52:44 CET 2007

Hello everyone...

I am using pd-extended 0.39.3, and whenever i try to load pidip i get the following error:

/usr/local/lib/pd/extra/pidip/pidip.pd_linux: libMagick.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
pidip: can't load library

I first installed Image Magick from Synaptic manager, and after the first failure, compiled it manually; but still no success...

i reinstalled pd-extended everytime after the i.m. installations.

Pdp is loading fine, and since i DO have I.M., i've just no idea what is going on.

I would appreciate any guidance on this,

the best luck!

furenku