[PD] pd filter with pole and zero

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Sat Nov 24 19:00:13 CET 2007

cyrille henry wrote:
> i did not find in any of them a low pass resonant filter but i'll have
> to investigate.

I made a (non-scientific, but sounds ok to my (bad) ears...) resonant
low-pass filter, see attached.  two zeros at 1/2 sampling rate, plus two
poles (conjugate pair) that can be moved about controlled by audio
input.  The gain formula comes from Miller's book, iirc, and I probably
misused it, but it seems to work ok.

> thanks,
> cyrille

Thanks,