[PD] [pdp_rec~] and record my vj sessions using [pdp_qt]

Javier Garcia tirengarfio at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:16:15 CET 2007

Nikola Jeremic wrote:

> i did it with pdp_theorout~
> but i had some audio-video desyncronisation with theora codec
> you have to experiment and see what works for your system
> here is also my patch so you can see it
> hope it helps

Thanks Nikola, but im looking for a solution to record my vj sessions (with music) using [pdp_qt]. Some could think in [pdp_rec~], but when i seek the movie, the final time of the recorded video becomes variable.

Anyone who tells me how to use [pdp_rawout~]? I used the help patch but the final video is green-noisy.

GARFF