[PD] About editing pdpedia

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Nov 27 06:03:26 CET 2007

Hans,

> Ok, it's running, it'll take an hour or two.  You can see the pages as
> they are imported:
> http://wiki.puredata.info/ja/minimum

Thanks for the effort!

Yes, I see the log increasing as a reload the "recent changes" page.
Is it just me or is it general to get excited watching
massive data being crunched right in front of your very eyes?

Some pages I opened were just blank.
I wonder if this is because the original English page
is also blank... any way I will wait for the processing to end.

> Next, you need to add the CSS and Infobox template then the infobox
> stuff will show up.

I feel I've already done this following the "admin HOW-TO".
If it gets over written, I guess I can just try again.

> doh itashimashite  (that's one of my favorite words in japanese :D )

Yes, domo-arigato-gozaimas!!