[PD] osx universal binaries for externals ?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Nov 27 09:34:15 CET 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2007, at 3:43 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
>>
>> .pd_darwin is still supported for legacy externals.
>>

> Pd-extended only builds objects using .pd_darwin as an extension.  It
> works fine for i386, PowerPC, and universal binaries.

but then, pd-extended _is_ a legacy project (no harm intended from my
side; there is nothing wrong with that)

once Pd-extended grows to 0.41, chances are high that it will support
the .d_fat idiom too.
in the meantime, we can argue whether it was a good idea to have
different suffixes for different OS's _and_ architectures (but why
should we?)

gmadsr
IOhannes