[PD] pdlua compiling on mac

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:36:01 CET 2007

hi (hans),
I am trying to compile a recent version of pdlua on my mac. I know that
last time I did this by putting lua.c into pd-extended and compile it
from there, but I don't know anymore, how that is done.
the makefile that comes with the tarball does not work for os x, and I
also don't know how and what to include.
what needs to be done to include this in pd-extended. is this possible
at all, since it relies on a lua installation. or could that also be
included in the pdlua package, since these files are not very big.
thanks,
marius.