[PD] [keyboard_layout] for Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 28 15:28:30 CET 2007

It returns the current keyboard layout that is in use, and let's you
set the current keyboard layout.  For example, I have a "U.S."
keyboard, but sometimes I switch to an "Austrian" keyboard layout to
type in German.

I don't really know if it's useful, but it took me 20 minutes to port...

.hc

On Nov 27, 2007, at 8:15 PM, Mike McGonagle wrote:

> Hans,
>
> Not having Max, I don't know what this does, could you provide a
> link to something, or give a short description?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
>

> On Nov 27, 2007 5:53 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org > wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I don't know if this is especially useful, but I ported Fredrik
> Olofsson's f0.keyboard_layout to Pd.  It's current Mac OS X only, but
> I suppose someone could add support for other platforms.
>
> It's compiled universal binary in the attached zip, plus it's in the
> "hcs" library in Pd-extended starting tomorrow.
>

> .hc

> --
> ----
>
> "It is convenient to imagine a power beyond us because that means we
> don't have to examine our own lives.", from "The Idols of
> Environmentalism", by Curtis White

> --
> Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires
> everything we have, every quality, every strength, every dream,
> every high ideal.
> —Yehudi Menuhin (1916–1999), musician

----

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent
controls you." - Richard M. Stallman