[PD] About editing pdpedia

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Wed Nov 28 18:12:46 CET 2007

Hans,

Ok, I figure only the page names are copied.

One last question if before I start adding text..

I don't quite understand the mechanism behind pages such as,

http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Category:objectclass
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Category:vanilla

Can you please tell me where the list of objects come from?

--
David Shimamoto