[PD] hex loader

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 28 18:32:12 CET 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> You might consider, Pd-extended is pd-vanilla plus the patches that
> have been submitted to the patch tracker.  Miller ends up taking most
> of these patches.  I believe he would be more likely to accept
> patches that have been used successfully in Pd-extended.

yes this is fine: as soon as the loader_t line shows up in Pd-vanilla's
s_stuff.h i will remove it permanently from the hexloader.c

my main intention is still compatibility with pd-vanilla.

you (not necessarily hcs; anybody who wants to do it) could also just
add the hexloader to Pd-extended's build-system and while doing so apply
a wee patch in Pd-extended's makefile that removes the line.
something like :

"sed -i -e 's|^typedef int (\*loader_t)(t_canvas \*canvas, char
\*classname);$|' hexloader.c"

(that's al in one line)

mfa.sdr
IOhannes