[PD] arduino pd os x bluetooth

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at taik.fi
Wed Nov 28 20:19:17 CET 2007

hello Tim,

Pduino (http://at.or.at/hans/pd/Pduino-0.3.1.zip) works fine with
ArduinoBT for analog sensors, you need to change baud rate to 115200
both in firmware and also in [comport]'s initial value.

for ultrasound and accelerator sensors, pulse problem can be solved
by increasing the delay time in the arduino codes, however this is
not a stable solution. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. Seems like
digital sensors + ArduinoBT+PD needs another solution.

anyone has any experience with digital sensors + ArduinoBT+PD ?

Koray.

-------------------------------------
<--! because of email server name changes, koray.tahiroglu at uiah.fi
and ktahirog at uiah.fi  are switched to koray.tahiroglu at taik.fi and