[PD] arduino pd os x bluetooth

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at taik.fi
Wed Nov 28 23:41:56 CET 2007

I was doing tests with ultrasound and accelerometer with ArduinoBT,
beacuse of the pulse code in firmware PDuino doesn't work with that
firmware, but I tried with earlier PD patch that I was using for
ultrasound sensors. I made it work, but it is not stable, sometimes
PD receiving no data at all. Pduino works fine with 115200 with
analog sensors. I didnt do any test but it works.

did you try ( or know anybody) interfacing ArduinoBT with PD using
accelerometer (2 axis) or with ultrasound (PING) sensors?

Koray

-------------------------------------
<--! because of email server name changes, koray.tahiroglu at uiah.fi
and ktahirog at uiah.fi  are switched to koray.tahiroglu at taik.fi and