[PD] select issues

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:46:43 CET 2007

I think [select] always worked that way since the beginning of Pd. it is
also the case in max. I don't know if it is a good idea to change the
behaviour, since it is easy to find a work around and might brake patches.
but personally, of course I would like to see the change, at least it
needs to be documented. it probably was documented in the original
helpfile, but it is not documented in the pddp help patch.
is there a workflow for changes in helppatches. how do I submit changes.
and a wish related to that topic: please keep/make helpfiles read/writeable!
marius.