[PD] select issues

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 01:01:34 CET 2007

got it. but it does not explain, the following:
[select 1 2 3]
has only one input. so no need to distribute anything. then send the
message
[4 4 4 4(
no bang on the first outlet, but on the last one, but why is still only
the first element on the list passed?
just want to point out, that select just does not work for messages.
marius.