[PD] Kaossilator clone

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Fri Nov 30 13:03:19 CET 2007

Chris,

I tried out your FUDIKaosDS today.

After displaying the message, "Connecting using WFC data...",
the LED indicating WIFI activity kept on blinking but never
proceeded.
(From the code in wifi.c I am imagining a message is expected
to show weather the attempt fails or not.)

--
I've looked around and found some notes that older versions
of libdswifi had compatibility issues with the following two

1. Adapters which use a 512kb flash for their firmware
2. DS manufactured relatively recently (That's probably me!)

This problem is said to have been fixed in later releases
of the library.
At least a binary I built using devkit1.4.4 I downloaded just
today is working fine and I am now very very happy.

You may also want to rebuild the binaries you are distributing
on your site using more recent libraries.

Anyway, thanks for the cool products.

--
David Shimamoto