[PD] select issues

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:26:45 CET 2007

Yeah, this works, if you want to need a ton of clicks for each
instantiation (or make abstractions with various outlet lengths, still
"ugh").

Instead, wouldn't this (or something similar) do the job?

[list split 1]
|               \
|                \
|                 [output list data]

[select a b c]

Of course, if you want to detect the list and then pass only non-list
data, I'm not sure what to do...is there an object like [islist] or
something that will tell you if the incoming message is a list?

~Kyle