[PD] select issues

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 30 21:10:44 CET 2007

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Chuckk Hubbard wrote:

> I agree with Martin.  [route] is meant for lists,

There's something really weird about [route] (as it is in 0.40): It will
only route selectors if I don't give any float arguments, but will only
route a list's $1 if I give any float arguments. Can anyone confirm and
explain this? The help file claims one should not mix floats and symbols,
but [route] does not reject it, and then clearly does something useful
that can't be done any other easy way.