[PD] About editing pdpedia

Olivier Heinry olivier.heinry at manga-burgah.net
Fri Nov 30 23:00:55 CET 2007

Le vendredi 30 novembre 2007 à 15:20 -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner a
écrit :
> You can add a redirect page for that translation, instead of changing
> every page.  basically create a new page [[XXXXXX:vanilla]] and then
> add this text to that page:
>
> #redirect [[Category:vanilla]]

I have worked a bit a page about wiki shortcuts and such in French at
http://wiki.puredata.info/fr/Aide:Contents but still havent foudn the
time to reflect the changes into
http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Help:Contents

I guess the latter shoudl be translated first in general when you start
a new language version

my 2 two thunes

O.