[PD] VLC rc connection

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 2 00:39:51 CET 2007

It would be great to have this all in a page on the webpage, like
somewhere here:

http://puredata.info/docs/

There is one other step needed after setting the preferences when
starting in GUI mode.  That is to turn on the interface.  I believe
rc interface is called "Console" in the VLC->Add Interface menu.

But either way, GUI or command line, I couldn't get VLC to respond,
even though it connects fine.  I added the help from VLC to the patch
that you originally sent, it's attached.