[PD] pdlua compiling on mac

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Sun Dec 2 14:16:23 CET 2007

marius schebella wrote:
> hi,
> still not luck. here is the error I am getting now,
> m.

[snip]

> `test -f
> /Users/marius/devel/pd-rsync/pd-extended/externals/hcs/lua.libs && cat
> /Users/marius/devel/pd-rsync/pd-extended/externals/hcs/lua.libs`

[snip]

Maybe the lua.libs file should contain some flags to link with Lua, but
I'm not familiar with this build system...

The "symbol not found" errors are because the Lua installation isn't
found.  I guess the simplest solution would be to try a static build,
get the development version for this:

https://devel.goto10.org/dl.php?repname=maximus&path=%2Fpdlua%2F&rev=0&isdir=1

and follow the instructions in the INSTALL file in the Static section.

Hope this helps,

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org