[PD] pdlua compiling on mac

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 03:08:39 CET 2007

ok, I am trying now to statically link the lua library and I only have
one more (small I guess) problem, that is, that the compiler doesnot
find m_pd.h, I dont know where to put a line like this into the
Makefile.Static
I =  -I../../../pd/src
actually I tried that, and that is relative to the directory where I run
make -f Makefile.static lua.pd_darwin
but it does not work.
I took this line from another makefile (for linux). So I don't know,
what the reason is, why it is not working.
I am sure this is an easy fix, and probably I will then also figure out
how to include this into pd-extended...
marius.