[PD] [msgfile]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 3 11:16:47 CET 2007

Hallo,
Andy Graybeal hat gesagt: // Andy Graybeal wrote:

> Thanks for responding.
>
> Here's a very simple patch I made to share this problem... and in making
> this patch, I'm finding that once I play to the end of a sequence in
> [msgfile] that it won't rewind to the beginning.. no matter how many times
> i tell it to "rewind"

Okay, this is not related to any execution order bugs. But I cannot
reproduce the behaviour you describe. Your patch on my machine works
without problems. You may try to use  [textfile] instead of [msgfile]
in that patch, to see if it's a bug in your version of msgfile. What
you do in the example can also be done with textfile.

Ciao