[PD] Bandlimited waveforms

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Dec 3 13:56:42 CET 2007

Hallo,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 03:19:27PM +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > The
> > docs contain an example, J09.bandlimited.pd, which I transformed into
> > an abstraction, [splicetrans~]
>
> This rules, Frank. Thank you so much for this work. Yay, no more wave
> table jiggery.

Some more play with that is attached: A bandlimited, flexible waveform
synth that allows to set four jumps per period dynamically. Can be
modified for total wreckage, e.g.: Replace the messages to set phase
and amplitude of the jumps with signals for even more fun. Add filters
and distortion. Add more [segment~]s. Have fun.

[dispatcher] requires pd-0.40 or up, general functionality works
for old Pds as well. Open trapez~-help.pd

Ciao