[PD] I just made a beginner's PD tutorial and posted it...

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Dec 3 20:38:18 CET 2007

This is great!  I definitely like to see this kind of thing.  What I
have been thinking about is making a "Start Here" menu item in the
Help menu.  The idea is for people who have never used Pd or anything
like it, they would look at the Start Here page to see things like
example patches, help videos like this one, text descriptions, etc.

The Start Here page should be short and sweet, but that's the basic
idea.  I think it could just be a Pd patch opened by the help menu item.

.hc