[PD] wave guide patch

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:03:26 CET 2007

# Thanks!
# Here, the ingenuity is in the table/array object. I think table is such a
powerful tool of Pd, which I miss in different environments (Octave, Csound
etc). You can read, write and visualize at the same time, you can even draw
a shape with your mouse! This flexibility makes it possible to use it in
many different contexts. Many thanks to the developer of this object!
-ugur-