[PD] PD & MAX

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Dec 4 09:33:30 CET 2007

Isabel Pires wrote:

> I wish and hope that PD had segmented patch cords soon.

weird that both you and joe really wish for that feature.
for me, it is one of the most annoying things (equal to the "hide
patchcord" thingy) i experience when i have to open a max-patch.

but that of course is subjective.

(btw, the argument that nobody had to use this feature is moot, as my
problem with segmented patchcords is exactly about reading other-peoples
patches; otoh, it could be quite simple to just turn of the segmentation
and cords would go straight again...)

fgmasd.r
IOhannes