[PD] open recent

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Tue Dec 4 10:20:53 CET 2007

Hans Roels a écrit :
> I also think this would be a simple but very handy tool, (also in
> pd-vanilla...), at this moment I always have to 'navigate' a lot to
> open files...

One parenthesis...(

in win32 pd-vanilla it's possible to drag'n'drop patches from explorer,
sometimes this trick can save a lot of clicks'n'time, this trick already
available in 0.37(, when I've started to try puredata,) doesn't work in
pd-extended.

  Also if we double-click on the icon of a patch still on win32
platform, it opens an instance of pd, it would be nice if the patch was
opened in the already loaded (the last one at least) instance of pd.

)...
Thanks for attention.