[PD] PD & MAX

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Dec 4 13:26:51 CET 2007

Joe Reinsel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for anyone on the list who might be able to talk about
> similarites and difference of PD/PDP/PiDiP/GEM and MAX/MSP/Jitter.
>
> I am interested in hearing most about experiences with video processing
> in PD.
hello,

i'm not really working with video. more with images and/or 3D.
for my use, gem is 1000 time better than jitter.
it's faster to develop, and you get better result.

as other say : gem glsl suport is not perfect.
but jitter is far from perfect to.

gem is very close to your hardware/openGL. opengl has been disign to be very fast,effective and easy to use.

cyrille

p.s : segmented patch chord is in my opinion the 1st step to make unreadable patch.