[PD] control-click in edit mode is gone

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 4 18:18:49 CET 2007

On Dec 4, 2007, at 8:09 AM, Max Neupert wrote:

> Am 04.12.2007 um 13:55 schrieb Frank Barknecht:
>> Hallo,
>> Max Neupert hat gesagt: // Max Neupert wrote:
>>> also cmd-t or apple-t is now suddenly the font bomb instead of the
>>> text editor why is that?
>>
>> IIRC Hans changed that in pd-ext. to follow Apple's OS-X GUI
>> guidelines instead of Pd's unwritten crossplatform GUI guidelines.
>
> i see. but in the menue still says: ^T for Text Editor and nothing
> for the Font Bomb.
> i think like this it's more confusing than a non-conformity to os-x
> gui guidelines.
> also it would be nice to have the text editor available as a key
> command because this is the workaround for pd's more than imperfect
> copy and paste capabilities.

Just keep in mind this is a nightly build, not even a test release,
so you will see things that are half-complete.  My intention is to
fix Pd to allow direct copy and pasting in object boxes so we can
ditch the "Text Editor" all together.

----

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie