[PD] control-click in edit mode is gone

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:44:26 CET 2007

On 5 Dec 2007, at 12:28 PM, Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 12:18:51AM +0100, Roman Haefeli wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 18:19 +0100, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>>> Hallo,

>>> I'm for sensible Pd-specific default shortcuts plus - in the longer
>>> term - user-configurable shortcuts. Imagine if Emacs or Vi would
>>> follow MS-Windows-guidelines ...
>>
>> my vote goes clearly for same behaviour of pd over all platforms.
>
> Same here, but with a configuration option for 'use platform
> keybindings'
> for people who want that.

in OSX most of the OS 'standard' bindings use apple-, so one way to
look at it for that platform is keep the cntrl- bindings exactly as
they are cross platform, and then make the apple- bindings more OSX-
like. At present I understand that the apple- binding are actually
exactly the same as the cntrl- ones, probably due to the way it has
been implemented.

simon