[PD] Windows nightly builds are back

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 5 05:36:28 CET 2007

On Dec 4, 2007, at 8:03 PM, João Miguel Pais wrote:

> by the way, when installing the files and the "file already exists"
> dialog, please add a "always" button. it's a bit uneffective having
> to press the y key for several minutes, until all files are there.

Uninstalling first is a solution to this.  Please file a bug report
on that though.

> weird tcl/tk behaviour here as well.
>
> what does "libdir_loader: added cyclone to the global classpath" mean?

Pd 0.40 adds canvas-local namespaces.  that message means a library
has been loaded into the global namespace.

> I think the console is a classical feature. the box for it should
> be checked as standard - anyone can change it to something else
> afterwards.

Fixed in CVS.

> the edit menu has smaller fonts than the other ones - but only in
> the main window.

Oops, bug, should be fixed in CVS.

.hc

> Am 05.12.2007, 01:03 Uhr, schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <hans at eds.org>:

>>> Floatboxes don't get drawn. Only the bang, toggle, slider, number2,
>>> radio, vumeter and the data in arrays show up. No patch cords
>>> either.
>>
>> Very strange that it works fine on Mac OS X and Ubuntu, but not
>> Windows.  I just did some more testing on Mac OS X.  It looks like Tk
>> is not actually drawing to the canvas, since I can change the
>> background color of the canvas, but I don't see anything drawn.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> .hc

>>> If I open pd from a command prompt no errors are printed in any
>>> window.
>>>
>>> Martin

>> ---
>> ----
>>
>> Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic

> --
> Friedenstr. 58
> 10249 Berlin
> Deutschland
> Tel +49 30 42020091
> Mob +49 162 6843570
> jmmmpais at googlemail.com
> skype: jmmmpjmmmp
> http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp
> IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2

----

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne