[PD] Meaning of -noprefs

Peter Plessas plessas at mur.at
Wed Dec 5 09:31:31 CET 2007

Dear List, Simon

Thanks Simon for your kind reply and explanations

So although there might be space for calling that behavior an additional
but questionable 'feature', i consider it an inconsistency in user
interface design. Preferences are preferences, whether they are in a
.pdrc file or in a preferences file.

IMHO -noprefs should disable all preferences-mechanisms.

Regards,

Peter