[PD] segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX)

vade doktorp at mac.com
Wed Dec 5 20:33:06 CET 2007

Yeah, giving people a CHOICE is certainly condescending, what the f*!@?

you do realize not everyone who uses PD is knowledgeable in the
languages, apis and underlying code base to make the modifications
they may request.

If anyone is being condescending, it is you with your attitude of, if
you want that feature, JUST DO IT YOURSELF - part of creating a more
usable tool is to LISTEN to your users, get feedback and consider
implementing those features.

God, I think someone needs to be beaten with a segmented clue stick to
get this point! (har, see what I did there - a joke, ill spell it out
for you so you know im not being absolutely serious).