[PD] segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX)

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 5 21:21:14 CET 2007

On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 14:33 -0500, vade wrote:
> Yeah, giving people a CHOICE is certainly condescending, what the f*!@?

calm down. i have the impression, that you completely misunderstood
matju's point. or am i misunderstanding something? i think, he meant,
that for (lazy) devs it is easier to find a ('condescending') reason to
not implement a certain feature than just implementing straight away.

it seems to me, that you both are on the same track.. :-)

roman

please calm down. i think, that is exactly what matju meant