[PD] Object to store images and movies.

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Dec 5 21:42:47 CET 2007

Well, by "database" (in quotes) I meant a system to organize your clips.
Yes, you can do it in PD, it just takes some doing. Personally, I use
different dataflow objects like [coll] and the iem_matrix objects to
organize data into some kind of table or list, along with [makefilename]
or [sprintf] to create filenames based on this data to open files for
[pix_film] and [pix_image], for example. Have a look at the helpfiles
for all these objects to get an idea of what they can do.

best,
d.