[PD] segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX)

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:44:00 CET 2007

I consider the lack of segmented patch chords a nifty feature that keeps MAX
users away.

I started with PD and am pretty well comfortable in just laying out my
patches in an efficient manner.

As previously stated, there's always [t a] if you ever need a segment.

However, if that is one of the glaring issues that people really want well
... welcome to open source,
unlike MAX you can grab the pd source and jump into some tcl/tk!

.. better yet, how bout someone port Audicle from Chuck  to PD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFAh-pgxGyc

Then you get all of the fancy stuff! Buttons and flying graphics.

Sarcasm aside: I use pd because its small and fast, so I deal with the
"sparse" interface options.

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika