[PD] segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX)

Nikola Jeremic nikola.jeremic at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:22:31 CET 2007

hi lis
this is a big discussion :)
im a long term pd user, and no max user
I vote YES for the segmented patchcords.
i belive that it is not good to use them ALWAYS but i came i the situatuon
when they come in handy
and the user have a chance to choose... if you dont like them do not use
them :-), if you need them, they are there.
so i hope to see them soon in PD...

greets, n

www.echoplex-label.de/njeremic