[PD] Max & Pd

vade doktorp at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 20:31:36 CET 2007

well, FYI in Jitter you do [jit.someobject @color r g b a] (for
example), or can use a message named color.

Ive never seen or used [jit.someobject @red r @green g @blue b @alpha a]

and jitter also has just about every colorspace conversion possible,
that I have ever seen or dealt with professionally, and many I have
not heard of or ever had to use:

http://cycling74.com/documentation/jit.colorspace

Not meant as flame bait (sorry, I still feel like an ass for yesterday
Mathieu!), but more for compare/contrast.

I quite like the attribute system jitter has, and think it could be
imported with some sort of syntax highlighting for objects where
attribute names are one color and their set values another.

It would (may?) help visually grokking the text within the patcher
object