[PD] Object to store images and movies.

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 22:03:21 CET 2007

On 12/5/07, Derek Holzer <derek at umatic.nl> wrote:

> If you are using GEM, then look at [pix_image], [pix_film] and
> [pix_movie]. You'll need to develop some sort of rudimentary "database"
> to catalog and access the images and clips, of course...

As far as the Database stuff goes, if you would like, please check out the
SQLite external. It is posted on the Pure Data website at (
http://puredata.info/Members/mjmogo ). While it is still under developement,
it is quite usable. It still doesn't have support for storing Blob kinds of
data, but this would be a good time to discuss adding those features.

(Sorry to go off topic, but this might be something that helps to change
what I see as a lack in PD. A coherent, simple means of storing and
retrieving data.)

Mike