[PD] Bounties for Pd Features (was RE: segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX))

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 22:05:14 CET 2007

Yes, a bounty system would be great. At this point, if you are not a
student, Max/MSP/Jitter costs about $850 US. I think that (myself
included) many Pd users would gladly shell out a few dollars to see
features met. I for one have donated to Hans' efforts directly on his
site via PayPal, because I know of the importance of financial
'reinforcement.'

What is Matju's bounty on getting gridflow working out of box on OS X?

~Kyle