[PD] Max & Pd

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 22:28:50 CET 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 10:46 AM, marius schebella <marius.schebella at gmail.com>
wrote:

> no real multitexture support for opengl. that is a must, if you want to
> work with shader languages like glsl.

Multitexturing works fine.  The only drawback is that only texcoords from
the texture unit in the chain with the shader can be used.  This only
presents a problem if the texture dimensions are different sizes.

> this should be easily fixed by someone with sufficiant knowledge of the
> opengl world and gem (and time and resources...).

Unfortunately it is either not easy to fix or just beyond my abilities to do
so.  I have spent many, many hours trying to get this to work but cannot
make it so.