[PD] segmented patchcords (was Re: PD & MAX)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 8 00:13:55 CET 2007

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Olivier Heinry wrote:
> Le jeudi 06 décembre 2007 à 16:24 -0500, Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :
>> On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Olivier Heinry wrote:
>>> Moreover, the code has already been desired and written, "just" not been
>>> implemented in vanilla.
>> excuse me, which version of pd really allows you to edit and save cord
>> segmentations?
> I trusted your snapshots ;-) What you see isnt always what you get...

The screenshots looked quite random. It didn't look like someone trying to
put the wires in any specific place, or an algorithm trying to make them
automatically look neat. Drawing the curves is really easy. Making them
editable and savable and loadable is more difficult. It's even harder to
make them automatically (or semi-automatically) look nice (as in: more
understandable).